reviseOmatic has movied to a more secure server running https.
Apologies if you were inconvenienced by any down time.
Requests to the old http site are automatically redirected to https://blah.blah.blah but
your bookmarks or shortcuts should be changed from ( for example ) ...
reviseOmatic Version 3
500 GCSE / AS Questions and 500 A2 Questions for Electronics Learning, Revision and Testing.
What is reviseOmatic
- It's used to learn and revise Electronics (aimed at the AQA, GCSE and A Level as well as BTEC Engineering Unit 35).
- There are about 500 AS or GCSE questions. There is a lot of overlap.
- There are about 500 A2 questions.
- Batches of questions can be set as homework or assigned to be done under test conditions.
- Before a test, the students' answers can be deleted to give a clean slate for the test topics.
Account Activation Emails
- Account activation emails are blocked or marked as spam by some ISPs. Please mail Neil to get activated if you have this problem.
Teachers can activate accounts by clicking the "Accounts:" link, locating the problem account and changing the activation from 0 to 1.
This tool also allows the resetting of forgotten passwords.
WJEC / Eduqas New Specifications
Teachers can Enrol Batches of Students
- Create the class.
- Make a comma separated student list. There is an example you can copy.
- Submit the data. If the preview looks OK, one more click creates the accounts and activates them. That's much easier than getting students to sign up and then locating and enrolling them.
Circuit Diagram and Prototype Board Layout Tools
- The drawing tools are here and here.
- There will most likely be a few missing components. Mail Neil to get them added.
Lone Students - Not in a class.
- The grade book and single topic views now work.
- Try to persuade your teacher to set up classes. The additional features are worth the effort.
Found a Bug?
- If you spot a mistake, a bug or a broken help link, please mail Neil. He will fix the problem.
Contacts, ©, Cookies, Data Protection and Disclaimers
Hosted at linode.com, London