It's possible to build any type of gate from NAND gates.
It's also possible to purchase gate arrays containing thousands of NAND gates.
These can be programmed to simulate almost any logic circuit.
These chips greatly reduce the cost of most devices like mobile phones, music players, sat nav etc.
Click the L and H markers to switch the inputs between Low and High.
NAND Redundancy in the Lushprojects Simulator Use ALT+Mouse drag to scroll around the screen.
Last Name Class ID
Q: qNum of last_q
Q ID: Question ID
Score: num correct/num attempts
- You can attempt a question as many times as you like.
- If you are logged in, your first attempt, each day, is logged.
- To improve your scores, come back on future days, log in and re-do the questions that caused you problems.
- If you are logged in, your most recent wrong answers get remembered. This might help you and your teacher to correct your understanding.
- In the grade book, you can delete your answers for a topic before re-doing the questions. Avoid deleting unless you intend re-doing the questions very soon.