To gain access to revision questions, please sign up and log in.
Pinouts and Symbols
Here is a collection of the most frequently used components including the
- The BC182L bipolar transistor
- 74xxx series AND, OR, NAND, NOR and NOT Gates
- IRF520 N Channel MOSFET
- 741 Op Amp
- An LED diagram for pasting onto the layout boards below.
- The 555 timer chip
- IRF6930 P Channel MOSFET
- 74xxx series D-Type-Flip-Flop, 4 Bit counter and a BCD to Seven Segment Decoder.
Components for Copy and Paste
Frequently Used Components
- Most of these pinouts match the Prototype Board layout below.
- This is convenient for copying and pasting your own diagrams.
Contacts, ©, Cookies, Data Protection and Disclaimers
Hosted at linode.com, London