Manuals >>>> Getting Started BASIC Commands Interfacing Flowcharts
Input - Press a switch
Process - If the switch has been pressed play "Happy Birthday" and flash the LED in time.
Output - The tune and the flashing LED.
The 330R resistor connected to C.4 limits the LED current to a safe level.
The 1K resistor limits the chip pin C.1 current to a safe level in the event the pin was accidentally set as an output.
The 10K reisitor is a "pull down" holding C.1 low until the switch is pressed.
The switch S pulls C.1 high when pressed.
Snd is a piezoelectric sounder connected to C.2.
The diode D1 protects the circuit from reversed power connection.
The Flow Chart Program - Wizard Settings
The Flow Chart
Last Name Class ID
Q: qNum of last_q
Q ID: Question ID
Score: num correct/num attempts
- You can attempt a question as many times as you like.
- If you are logged in, your first attempt, each day, is logged.
- To improve your scores, come back on future days, log in and re-do the questions that caused you problems.
- If you are logged in, your most recent wrong answers get remembered. This might help you and your teacher to correct your understanding.
- In the grade book, you can delete your answers for a topic before re-doing the questions. Avoid deleting unless you intend re-doing the questions very soon.