Manuals >>>> Getting Started BASIC Commands Interfacing Flowcharts
This project uses the AXE133Y OLED module. The serial LCD module is also compatible.
Input - None
Process - Clear the screen and display two text messages with half second delays between them.
Output - Text is sent to the OLED or LCD display. Here are the messages ...
Building the Circuit
The OLED Display (Rear View)
The Program Flow Cart
The wizard shows how to program the OLED display.
Change C.0 to C.1 because C.0 is being used to program the chip. C.1 is free for sending text.
254, 128, " " positions the text cursor to the start of line one and sends 16 blank spaces to the screen the clear it.
254, 192, " " positions the text cursor to the start of line two and sends 16 blank spaces to the screen the clear it.
N2400 sets the correct speed for sending the data to the display.
254, 128, "Hello World! " shows the hello message on line one. The extra spaces ensure the previous text on line one is cleared.
Last Name Class ID
Q: qNum of last_q
Q ID: Question ID
Score: num correct/num attempts
- You can attempt a question as many times as you like.
- If you are logged in, your first attempt, each day, is logged.
- To improve your scores, come back on future days, log in and re-do the questions that caused you problems.
- If you are logged in, your most recent wrong answers get remembered. This might help you and your teacher to correct your understanding.
- In the grade book, you can delete your answers for a topic before re-doing the questions. Avoid deleting unless you intend re-doing the questions very soon.