To get the total capacitance, just add the capacitor values together.
Put capacitors in parallel to get a value not available from the manufacturers.
Combine a fixed and a variable capacitor for tuning over the wanted range.
CT = C1 + C2
Last Name Class ID
Q: qNum of last_q
Q ID: Question ID
Score: num correct/num attempts
- You can attempt a question as many times as you like.
- If you are logged in, your first attempt, each day, is logged.
- To improve your scores, come back on future days, log in and re-do the questions that caused you problems.
- If you are logged in, your most recent wrong answers get remembered. This might help you and your teacher to correct your understanding.
- In the grade book, you can delete your answers for a topic before re-doing the questions. Avoid deleting unless you intend re-doing the questions very soon.